Friday, April 2, 2010

The Flower Patch Clutch




So what is behind the design of the new flower patch clutch? Actually, my mother in law gave me the idea for this bag. She was going through magazines one day and came across a handbag with flowers all over the bag (check out bigbuddha bags... but I took the clipping home and thought it over. How can I make this bag more like something I would carry? It's a clean cut bag and is really nice with about anything. But I wanted something a tad more urban with a touch of artsy. It seems as though the new in thing is flowers on bags... so thank goodness we've been doing the flower thing since early 2008! The result? The flower patch wristlet with crazy white thread accents... I hope to be doing more of these and maybe even turn it into one of my fold-over clutches. I think for the next round of wristlets this style... I'll add the silver studs to it.

No comments: