Monday, March 29, 2010

New Leather Has Arrived!



So the much anticipated wait is FINALLY over. The remaining new leather colors have finally arrived. And I love them. These are in addition to the really bright colors that came in last week (the lime green, aqua, pink, and orange).

I have one more wholesale order to finish up before I can finally move on to making some new products. I absolutely cannot wait. I really want to dig in right now... but I must have patience.

Also- don't forget that the Bloomington Handmade market is coming up this Saturday. Visit www.bloomingtonhandmademarket.blogspot.com for more details.

Happy Monday.

PS) oh! and we got into the Indieana Handicraft Exchange in June. Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Candice Hartsough said...

yay, i love that blue! see you saturday!