Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Spring Everybody!



Even though Spring isn't here officially until tomorrow, I wanted to be the first to say "Happy Spring"! I'm not sure about you, but Spring and Easter have crept up on myself and my family so fast that it wasn't until yesterday that we realized Easter was Sunday! Where did the time go? Could it have been the cold weather? The rain? And if I remember correctly, wasn't it freezing rain a little on Saint Patrick's Day? Surely Spring couldn't be here already... but it is!
I was able to take these pictures from the shop the other day... one of the only days this week we've had sunshine. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

1 comment:

Ramosforest.Environment said...

Helo,
Beautiful.
Here, Autuum is arriving and we have nice flowers and birds.
Visit my blog. The subject is Autuum and Summer.
Thanks
Luiz Ramos